1. Cut parchment paper into a square twice the size needed to encase the walleye fillet.
2. Cut the square into a large heart shape keeping the centrefold intaun
3. Brush the walleye fillet with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Fold the heart over the walleye and crimp both edges together, sealing the fish.
5. Bake in a preheated 177°C oven for about 10 minutes.
6. To plate, make a cross-cut in the top of the parchment and peel back the four corners exposing the fish.
7. Plate 1 fillet next to 113 g of tabbouleh salad, garnish the walleye with a lemon slice and serve immediately.
Note: Whitefish could be substituted for walleye.
Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 135 mg
Carbohydrates: 19 g
Protein: 31 g
Search Our Site…