1. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Spray both sides of salmon with cooking spray and place on heated char-grill, skin-side up.
2. Cook both sides until just cooked through and remove skin when fully cooked.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Using a pastry bag with a plain, medium-size tip, pipe 6 oz. of warmed mashed potatoes in the center of a heated serving plate.
2. Place salmon on top of potatoes, skinned-side down.
3. Spread 4 oz. of warmed rainbow carrots around the potatoes.
4. Spoon ¾ oz. of chimichurri over the salmon.
Fat: 29.3 g
Sodium: 941 mg
Carbohydrates: 47.6 g
Protein: 50.3 g
Search Our Site…