1. Brush the steak with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Grill the steak, making cross-hatch marks on each side with the bone closest to the hottest temperature, about 15 minutes.
3. Allow the steak to rest and cut off the bone as cleanly as possible.
4. Place the bone back on the grill to char the interior for better presentation.
5. Cut the steak against the grain and then into bite-sized pieces.
6. Place the warm fondue in a bowl.
7. Plate the steak back on the bone for presentation.
8. Garnish with roasted yellow tomatoes.
Search Our Site…