1. Scoop sausage into 28 g portions using #30 scoop. Roll into balls and place in a storage container in a single layer. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Place five meatballs on an oiled baking pan. Place in a 177°C oven for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Cut pita bread into triangles.
3. Place 7 g arugula at the top center of serving plate. Shingle pita triangles on the left and right side of the plate.
4. Spread 113 g of hummus out in a circle just off center of the plate. Spoon 56 g of feta labneh onto the center of the hummus. Place 1 Tbsp of Roma tomatoes on top of the labneh.
Fat: 34 g
Sodium: 1,357 mg
Carbohydrates: 69.6 g
Protein: 43.3 g
Search Our Site…