Place the rice and quinoa in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Place in a storage container. Cover, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Place a burger patty on a heated flat griddle. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on both sides until cooked through.
2. Place 166 g of warmed quinoa rice in a nonstick sauté pan. Cook until warmed through.
3. Spoon the rice onto a warmed serving plate. Center the burger patty on top of the rice.
4. Ladle 675 g of warmed mushroom beef gravy over the burger and rice.
5. Place a warmed egg patty on top of the burger and gravy. Sprinkle 1 tsp of parsley over the egg.
Fat: 29 g
Sodium: 530 mg
Carbohydrates: 154 g
Protein: 33 g
Search Our Site…