1. Break the eggs into a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Add a small amount of water. Whisk until blended. Place in a covered storage container.
2. Place the cod loins, skin-side down, on paper toweling to drain. Brush the cod with egg wash. Sprinkle 2 tsp. of everything topping over each cod loin. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of seasoned breadcrumbs over the everything topping. Sprinkle 1 tsp. of everything topping over the breadcrumbs. Place in a covered storage container in a single layer. Cover, label, date and refrigerate for future service.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Place a cod loin on an oiled metal baking pan. Place in a 177°C (350°F) convection oven. Bake 10 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Spoon 113 g of warmed ratatouille on the front half of a heated serving plate. Spoon 113 g of warmed gold cheddar potatoes on the top half of the plate next to the ratatouille.
3. Place the cod on top of the ratatouille. Drizzle 1 tsp. of herb oil on the plate around the potatoes and ratatouille.
Search Our Site…