1. Cut the chicken thighs into 7cm x 5cm (3”x2”) strips, removing all excess fat.
2. In a large stainless steel bowl add the chicken and tikka yogurt marinade. Toss the chicken to coat each piece.
3. Place the chicken in zip-lock bags and marinate overnight.
4. Soak the skewers in water overnight.
5. Skewer the chicken keeping the thigh strips as flat as possible. Transfer to a sheet tray and refrigerate until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Char-grill the chicken on all sides until the chicken reaches 74℃ (165°F.)
2. Plate 4 skewers on a serving plate. Add 60ml of pickled green mango. Garnish with 30ml habañero yogurt sauce and 30 ml of habañero hot sauce. Serve with 1 Parmesan tuile and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Search Our Site…