The Gordon Food Service Show is full of inspiring ideas and ways to save.
It’s the opening scene of a new decade, and you’re ready for excitement. Your business is primed to discover refreshing ideas and new menu concepts. There’s no better place to start than registering for the 2020 Gordon Food Service Show. And, by attending the Show, you can also save some money along the way.
Designed to inspire
Creativity is the spark behind every memorable dining experience. We showcase ways you can discover fresh ideas, expert advice and products to bring new concepts to the table. Here’s a brief list of this year’s Show highlights:
- Best at Fresh. Learn about our commitment to bring you the highest quality and freshest products. Gordon Food Service and its Specialty Company partners source produce and proteins to bring your menu to life.
- World of Cheese. Discover menu-enhancing selections from local, regional and international cheese producers.
- Get a taste of local. Products from close to home support growers, manufacturers and suppliers. We’ll showcase products you and your customers can feel good about.
- Mixology Stage. Beverages are a profit-builder, so visit our booth where pros share their secrets to a successful program.
Save some money
With inspiration comes savings. Price breaks are another great reason to attend. Here are ways to save:
- Truckload sale. Visit the truck parked on the Show floor for competitive pricing on commodity items. The items vary by show, and there are limited quantities. For those who arrive early, it’s a chance to stock up at significant savings.
- Case rebates. A per-case rebate is applied to items purchased at the Show. Ask your sales representative for more details.
Other show benefits
Every Show is a one-stop shop for business solutions and connecting with experts who can answer questions. Learn about:
- Digital Solutions. Find out how Gordon Inventory can help you know your total food costs.
- Clear Choice. Discover items with cleaner ingredients, that are responsibly sourced, environmentally sustainable or in line with other factors right for your customers and your operation.
Find a Show near you
Talk with your Sales Representative about what you can discover at our show, or visit our show registration page.