High-quality, globally influenced spices and seasonings from Trade East offer fresh inspiration for your summer dishes.
Choose your four free samples from the blends below and start cooking. Whether it’s a taste of the tropics, or Asian notes you want to enhance, we’ve got ideas to get you started.
Lemon Garlic Dill
Add a citrusy tang to dishes with this blend of dill seed, garlic and lemon.
- Great on grilled chicken, fish or shellfish
- Sprinkle on vegetables before serving
- Mix with sour cream and mayonnaise for dipping
A mix that includes chili, seaweed, orange peel, ginger and poppy seeds.
- Add heat to Japanese-inspired cuisine like noodles, beef and rice
- Perk up soups and egg dishes
- Brighten grilled meats or seafood
Coffee’s robust notes enhance the flavours of meat.
- Use as a dry rub on beef, pork, or poultry before roasting or grilling
- Mix with olive oil, yogurt, softened butter or honey to make a wet rub for meats
- Sprinkle over roasted or grilled vegetables or add to your favourite chili recipe
Fresh, tropical flavours enliven a number of different foods.
- Add tang to meats like chicken and pork
- Flavour salads and stir-frys
- Brighten pasta and seafood dishes
This traditional Middle Eastern blend is savoury and aromatic.
- Sprinkle over or use as a rub on lamb, beef or chicken before grilling or roasting
- Add warm spice to sweets like cakes and cookies
- Use on fish, grilled vegetables, or chickpeas
The full flavours of this mix include garlic, onion, rosemary and bell pepper.
- Work into ground beef for delicious burgers or meatloaves
- Season roasted chicken or turkey
- Add to rice, pasta or vegetable dishes
Fiery Habanero and Roasted Garlic
A bold combination of hot habanero peppers and garlic.
- Fire up meats like chicken and seafood and pork
- Work into bread dough for extra zing
- Sprinkle over vegetables before roasting or grilling
Hot and flavourful, with notes of citrus and garlic.
- Sauces or marinades
- Grill or roast with chicken, pork, beef, or seafood
A zesty taste of South America.
- Grill with steak, burgers, pork, chicken, and shrimp
- Sprinkle on vegetables before grilling
- Create a marinade using olive oil
A traditional Indian blend of warm spices best added at the end of cooking.
- Create South Asian favourites like samosas, rice, and chicken tikka masala
- Fold into soups
- Use on roasted, grilled, or poached vegetables