1. Slice the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Place the florets in a stainless steel mixing bowl. Drizzle the bagna cauda over the top of the florets. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss.
2. Place the florets on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Place the pan in a 177℃ (350°F) convection oven. Cook up to 20 minutes or until tender and lightly caramelized. Allow to cool uncovered. Place in a storage container, cover and refrigerate until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Spray 3 colored peppers with pan spray. Place on a heated char-grill and char on all sides. Cook until just warmed through.
2. Place 200 g of roasted cauliflower on an oiled metal baking pan. Place in a heated 177℃ (350°F) convection oven and cook 8 minutes or until warmed through.
3. Sprinkle 25 g of balsamic pickled raisins and 25 g each of pine nuts and fried capers over the top of the cauliflower. Place the peppers on the plate next to the cauliflower. Spread 5 parsley leaves over the cauliflower.
Search Our Site…