1. Dry the salmon with a paper towel, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place a small sauté pan over medium heat and add the oil blend.
3. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the salmon presentation-side down.
4. Sear for about 3 minutes or until golden-brown.
5. Flip the salmon over and sear for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and reserve for plating.
7. In a large stainless steel bowl, add the bibb lettuce leaves, small romaine leaves, cucumber, red onion and radishes.
8. Drizzle the miso dressing around the salad and mix using tongs or gloved hands.
9. Plate in a large salad bowl and top with the salmon.
10. Place avocado pieces through the salad and garnish with the french bread tuile and white sesame seeds.
Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.
Search Our Site…