1. Thaw the pulled turkey under refrigeration and reserve until needed.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Spray one side of each slice of bread with cooking spray. Place on a heated flat griddle, oiled-side down. Cook until golden-brown.
2. Place 85 g of turkey in a stainless steel mixing bowl and add 1 Tbsp of the piri piri rub. Toss together until the turkey is evenly coated.
3. Spray a heated flat griddle with cooking spray. Place the turkey on the griddle. Cook until just warmed through.
4. In a stainless steel bowl, add the kale crunch mixture and dress it with the lemon tahini dressing.
5. Place each piece of bread toasted side down. Spread 2 Tbsp of the avocado pulp on the inside of each slice of bread.
6. Place the pulled piri piri turkey on what will be the bottom slice followed by of 113 g kale crunch salad.
7. Add the top bread slice to the sandwich, cut in half and serve.
Search Our Site…