1. Slice the frozen cake in half widthwise. Slice halves lengthwise into quarters. Slice lengthwise again into eights. Place side by side between parchment-paper layers in a covered storage container, label, date and refrigerate until needed.
2. To prepare the batter as needed for service, place the eggs in a stainless-steel mixing bowl. Beat with wire whisk. Add the water and cornstarch. Mix thoroughly using wire whisk. Cover with film wrap and refrigerate until needed.
3. Place cocoa cinnamon-sugar in a 10 cm stainless-steel half pan. Cover with film wrap until needed.
1. Dip 4 pieces of cake in churro batter. Shake off excess batter and place in a 177°C (350°F) deep-fryer. Cook 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until golden-brown and just heated through. Allow to drain.
2. Place in cocoa cinnamon-sugar. Toss cakes to coat with sugar mixture. Shake off excess sugar and stack on a warmed serving plate.
3. Pour 118 ml of chocolate milk in a chilled wide-mouth glass. Place a 56 g scoop of ice cream in the milk. Dust the top of the ice cream with the shaker of cocoa. Serve chocolate milk float alongside churros as dipping sauce.
Search Our Site…