1. Combine the alpine muesli mix, yogurt and almond milk in a stainless steel bowl.
2. Mix with a spatula until muesli mix is completely coated.
3. Fold in the chia seeds.
4. Using a box grater, grate the green apple (skin on) to the core. Fold in the grated apple and discard the core.
5. Place in storage container or grab-and-go disposable container and refrigerate overnight.
6. To serve the following day, garnish with raspberry preserves and, if desired, more apple slices, seeds and nuts.
Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.
Search Our Site…