1. Trim any excess fat from each chicken thigh. Place in a covered, labeled and dated storage container.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Brush both sides of the chicken with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place on a heated char-grill or broiler, skin-side down. Hatch mark the skin side of the chicken. Turn the chicken over. Grill until cooked through.
2. Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil to a heated, nonstick sauté pan. As soon as the oil begins to smoke, add 57 g of tomato halves. Cook over high heat, tossing pan, until skins begin to char. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove the tomatoes from the pan. Add 28 g of kale to the warm pan. Cook until kale begins to wilt. Add tomatoes to the kale. Toss the pan to mix the vegetables.
3. Add 28 g of white wine and 1 Tbsp. of shallots, 57 g of chicken gravy and 28 g of heavy cream to a heated, nonstick sauté pan. Bring to a boil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place 170 g of warmed bean hash in the center of a warmed serving plate. Place the chicken on top of the hash, and the tomato-kale mix over the chicken. Drizzle 28 g of light chicken gravy around the edge of the bean hash.
Search Our Site…