1. Place olive oil in a large pan or tilt skillet. As soon as the oil begins to smoke, add chicken and yellow peppers to the pan. Toss over medium high heat for about 1 minute or until just warmed through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. Add cooked chorizo sausage. Toss until mixed and just warmed through.
3. Add basmati rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger and sesame oil to the pan. Toss over medium high heat for another minute or until just warmed through and mixed.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add scallions. Toss until mixed.
5. Place the rice mixture in a warmed serving pan.
Fat: 30.5 g
Sodium: 1,010 mg
Carbohydrates: 100.5 g
Protein: 41.5 g
Search Our Site…