1. Combine the chicken, salt, ginger, garlic, thyme, green onions and jerk seasoning in a hotel pan and marinate overnight.
2. Roast chicken in a 218°C (425°F) oven for 10 minutes for a quick sear. Allow to cool.
3. Pour the brown sauce over the chicken and cover the hotel pan with aluminum foil. Bake at 163°C (325°F) for 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 71°C (160°F).
4. Remove the chicken and reduce the braising liquid by half prior to serving.
To prepare à la carte:
1. Place the chicken on a warm plate and serve with 113 g of rice and beans. Serve with brown sauce if desired.
Search Our Site…