1. Bring the almond milk to a boil in a nonreactive sauce pot.
2. When the milk boils, stir in the muesli mix and reduce the heat to a low simmer.
3. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and cover the pot.
5. Allow the muesli to rest for 2 minutes before serving.
6. Place in serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of honey, blueberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries and sliced bananas.
Some of the ingredients listed in this recipe may not be available in your area. Please contact your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative for more information.
Search Our Site…