Get deals and info your commercial operation needs from the safety and comfort of a digital device.
The 2021 Gordon Food Service Show has gone virtual. We can’t shake hands just yet, but you can find deals on products, new ideas and many other benefits for your restaurant.
We’re bringing the upcoming show to your phone, tablet or computer. Register online and log in any time during the 2½-day show window to review products, watch video demonstrations or webinars and find resources for your business.
Commercial foodservice operators can find everything from the frying pan to the front door. Here are some highlights you’ll appreciate:
- Get case incentives and discounts
- Check the deals at our truckload sale
- Find new products
- Hear answers on digital solutions for your restaurant
Here’s why you should go to the show
With a show our size, in-person is impossible right now. While you’ll appreciate the concern for safety, we think you’ll really like the convenience. Your entire team can attend without traveling or being away from work. You get:
- Webinars from the comfort of your office or home any time the show is open!
- Demonstrations on the latest culinary trends and tools for all operations
- Portability and off-premise
- Plant-based foods
- Flavour globalization
- Virtual chats with industry experts (Tuesday and Wednesday of the show period, from 10 a.m-4 p.m.)
- Recipes or menu ideas for every need
- Online resources for all facets of your business:
- Cost savings
- Revenue generation
We look forward to serving you virtually at this year’s show. Ask your Gordon Food Service Sales Representative how the show can benefit your business.